Tyler, Me, Alexandra

Tyler, Me, Alexandra
Enjoying Mexico 2010

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Final Reflection:

I would like to start this post off with a thought---This year has moved so rapidly that at times I find myself not being able to keep up with everything! But, as I sit and reflect---it has been a fantastic year! I have a wonderful family, an unbelievable job, students I adore, a masters program I value (great instruction and fellow peers I have learned so much from). I truly have been blessed with a great life!

Writing out a game plan was truly a great experience: I plan on having my students write one after the holiday's and I will continue to write my own game plan for school and for life! I think a lot can be learned from this type of reflection. If you think about it--that is what a Game Plan really is.

My Game Plan for my masters was to continue my education and to bring more creativity and technology into my classroom. I received my books and CD's for my National Certification in the mail last week. I am in a group of six others who are working towards this goal. I will receive my Master's in May and I am hoping to take a couple more classes in the summer! On January 15th I will be giving a training to 25 teachers from around the state of Montana on RDA "Representative Democracy in America" I will be using all kinds of new technology that I learned from my master's program through Walden University.

I owe my students a lot--as well as my own two children, because of them I am becoming a life-long learner and a better person and teacher. I have promised myself that I will strive every week to make my classroom a more creative and digital climate! I have also promised myself that I will take time to relax, and enjoy all the wonderful people in my life, who have made me the person I am today. Merry Christmas to all!

Tammy Hurley a teacher in the 21st century!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy. I googled you to see if you were on Facebook. You should create a profile and feed your blog into it. Wow. Great stuff here. I am working on a new profession and was thinking about writing a "plan." I guess a "game plan" would be a good name for it. Thanks for the info and encouragement.
    Merle Loman (Jessa Loman Linford's mother)

    ReplyDelete